4-half day Pediatric Colorectal course 2023: 20 January, 3 & 10 & 17 February
The previous 2-day course has been divided in 4 Friday afternoons, with the same content and faculty. This change in planning is chosen based on availability and the opportunity for more people to join this course for both participants and faculty. Additionally, research has shown that spaced learning is better than bulk training, to retain knowledge and skills.
Registration fee (online attendance):
The full 4 half-day course is:
- Early bird fee: 250,- Euro (registered before 31 October 2022), including model
- Normal fee: 300,- Euro (registered before 21 November 2022), including model
- Early bird fee without model: 50,- Euro (registered before 31 October 2022)
- Normal fee without model: 75,- Euro (registered before 21 November 2022)
- Online access to all sessions (CME accreditation is requested, previous courses were awarded 13 CME points)
- Take home ARM and Hirschsprung training model, including instruments and sutures
- Smartphone camera holder for expert guidance during hands-on training
There will be 10% discount for EUPSA members! (Please state this in the registration form). Participants from low and lower-middle income countries according to the World Bank data (https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519) can receive a 30% discount on the registration rate, if registered at least 2 months in advance.
Registration: For the January-February course 2023
General information on our yearly Pediatric Colorectal Course
Due to the limited places available, we process the registration based on date of payment, after complete registration. This is to ensure no last minute cancellations will result in unfilled places, while others were not able to join anymore.
The models used in this course can be seen and purchased via www.pediatrickboxx.com, all participants will receive a PSARP/TERPT model home, with 2 ARM disposables, 2 TERPT disposables, sutures and instruments.