Pediatric ECMO & CDH course
Registration for the ECMO & CDH course
Registration fee (online attendance):
The full 4 half-day course is:
- Early bird fee: 300,- Euro (registered before 21 December 2022), including model
- Normal fee: 350,- Euro (registered before 24 January 2023), including model
- Early bird fee without model: 75,- Euro (registered before 21 December 2022)
- Normal fee without model: 100,- Euro (registered before 24 January 2023)
2 half-day course (only ECMO or CDH) is:
- Early bird fee: 200,- Euro (registered before 21 December 2022), including model
- Normal fee: 250,- Euro (registered before 24 January 2023), including model
- Early bird fee without model: 50,- Euro (registered before 21 December 2022)
- Normal fee without model: 75,- Euro (registered before 24 January 2023)
- Online access to all sessions (CME accreditation is requested, previous course was awarded 13 CME points)
- Take home ECMO and open CDH training models, including instruments and sutures
- Smartphone camera holder for expert guidance during hands-on training
There is a 10% discount for EUPSA members! (Please confirm this in the registration form)
Participants from low and lower-middle income countries according to the World Bank data (https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519) can receive a 30% discount on the registration rate, if registered at least 2 months in advance.
If you already have a model, there is a discount in the registration fee. If you only want to follow the sessions and not the hands-on training sessions (for non-surgical specialities), there is also this discount in registration fee (the same fee as without models). Please make sure to explain this in the registration form.
For this course (also due to the current Corona regulations) we can only accept online participants. We offer the same sessions and hands-on training as in the previous physical course, because all models will be sent to your home address (or hospital if preferred).
It is important to register at least 2 months in advance, to make sure the models can be prepared and sent to you in time for the course.
Registration: ECMO&CDH course: 10&17&31 mArch and 14 April 2023
General information on our yearly Pediatric ECMO & CDH Course
The previous 2-day course has been divided in 4 Friday afternoons, with the same content and faculty. This change in planning is chosen based on availability and the opportunity for more people to join this course for both participants and faculty. Additionally, research has shown that spaced learning is better than bulk training, to retain knowledge and skills.
Due to the limited places available, we process the registration based on date of payment, after complete registration. This is to ensure no last minute cancellations will result in unfilled places, while others were not able to join anymore.
The models used in this course can be seen and purchased via www.pediatrickboxx.com, all participants will receive one ECMO and one (open) CDH model home, with disposables, sutures and instruments.